Participants will work with tables, fields, and records; sort and filter data; and set field properties and data entry rules. Students will then learn to create queries, forms, and reports.
- Course Outline
This course, rated 5.0/5.0 in overall quality by ProCert Labs, covers the basic functions and features of Access 2010. After an introduction to database concepts and the Access environment and Help systems, students will learn how to design and create databases. Then they will work with tables, fields, and records; sort and filter data; and set field properties and data entry rules. Students will then learn to create queries, forms, and reports.This course will help students prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for Access 2010 (exam 77-885). For comprehensive certification training, students should complete the Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced courses for Access 2010.
Unit 1: Getting started
- Topic A: Database concepts
- Topic B: Exploring the Access environment
- Topic C: Getting help
- Topic A: Planning and designing databases
- Topic B: Exploring tables
- Topic C: Creating tables
- Topic A: Changing the design of a table
- Topic B: Finding and editing records
- Topic C: Organizing records
- Topic A: Setting field properties
- Topic B: Working with input masks
- Topic C: Setting validation rules
- Topic A: Creating and using queries
- Topic B: Modifying query results and queries
- Topic C: Performing operations in queries
- Topic A: Creating forms
- Topic B: Using Design view
- Topic C: Sorting and filtering records
- Topic A: Creating reports
- Topic B: Modifying and printing reports
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course will be fully refunded less a $75 processing fee. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
Acend Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 9251 times.