In this course, you will create and modify a project plan. You need to gather information about the various tasks involved, resources required to accomplish the tasks, and the overall cost in order to plan a project.
- Course Outline
In this course, you will create and modify a project plan. You need to gather information about the various tasks involved, resources required to accomplish the tasks, and the overall cost in order to plan a project. Microsoft Office Project Professional acts as a tool that assists you in managing your projects.
You will create a project plan containing tasks, organize these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships, create and assign resources, and finalize the project to implement the project plan.
Instructor-led, hands-on classroom delivery.
Upon successful completion of this course attendees will be able to:
* Explore the Microsoft Project Environment: Display an Existing Project Plan in Different Views,
* Create a Project Plan: Create a new project plan, assign a project Calendar, add tasks to the project plan, enter the task duration estimates, add resources in the project plan;
* Manage tasks in a project plan: Outline tasks, add a recurring task, link dependent tasks, set a constraint to a task, set a task deadline, add notes to a task;
* Manage Resources in a Project Plan: Create a resource calendar, assign resources to tasks, assign additional resources to a task, enter costs for resources, enter values for budget resources, resolve resource conflicts;
* Finalize the Project Plan: Display the Critical Path, shorten the project duration, set a baseline, print a project summary report
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion * Participants receive reference materials related to course topics. Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days (4 hour limit).
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 284 times.