In this 1-day course, you will design and manage basic diagrams, workflows, and flowcharts.
- Course Outline
Diagrams and charts play a pivotal role in knowledge dissemination, making complex data easy to understand. Microsoft Office Visio Professional has a host of features that are instrumental in creating pictorial representations of information. In this course, you will learn the essentials of Visio.
You will design and manage basic diagrams, workflows, and flowcharts.
Instructor-led, hands-on classroom delivery.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* Explore the Visio Interface: Get Help in Visio
* Create a Route Map: Add Shapes to a Drawing, Manipulate Shapes, Add Text, Format Text, Change the Stacking Order
* Enhance a Basic Diagram: Manage Shapes, Format Shapes
* Create Process Diagrams: Create a Flowchart, Apply Page Styles, Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart, Create a Workflow Diagram
* Represent an Organization Hierarchy: Create an Organization Chart, Modify an Organization Chart
Getting Started with Visio 2007
- Explore the Visio Interface
- Get Help in Visio
- Add Shapes to a Drawing
- Manipulate Shapes
- Add Text
- Format Text
- Change the Stacking Order
- Manage Shapes
- Format Shapes
- Create a Flowchart
- Apply Page Styles
- Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Create a Workflow Diagram
- Create an Organization Chart
- Modify an Organization Chart
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion * Participants receive reference materials related to course topics. Follow up support by email or phone, on topics covered, is available to participants for 90 days.
- Cancellation Policy
For training cancelled within 14 business days prior to the course date: 25% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled within 7 business days prior to the course date: 50% of the total training fee.
For training cancelled less than 5 business days prior to the course date: 100% of the total training fee.
Note: Failure to attend a course without notification of cancellation will result in a 100% charge of the total course fee.
- Map & Reviews
Front Runner Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 303 times.