This course is an intense, in-depth "crash” review of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) v2 meant to augment your practical knowledge and experience and prepare you to write CBAP® exam with full confidence.
- Course Outline
Advance your career through Certification in Professional Business Analysis
In the evolving world of Modern Business, there is an increasing demand for effective and experienced Business Systems Analysts with CBAP or CCBA certification. This is especially true in economic downturns.
This course is an intense, in-depth "crash" review of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) v2 meant to augment your practical knowledge and experience and prepare you to write CBAP® exam with full confidence. You will receive more than 400 exam questions, a soft copy of the BABOK® v2 and training from Business Analysts with years of experience applying the concepts in a variety of industries and organizations.
Who Should Attend
Business analysts looking to upgrade their skills or write the CBAP / CCBA exam
This course addresses the following BABOK knowledge areas and tasks:
Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
• Plan Business Analysis Approach
• Conduct Stakeholder Analysis
• Plan Business Analysis Activities
• Plan Business Analysis Communication
• Plan Requirements Management Process
• Manage Business Analysis Performance
• Prepare for Elicitation
• Conduct Elicitation Activity
• Document Elicitation Results
• Confirm Elicitation Results
Requirements Management & Validation
• Manage Solution Scope & Requirements
• Manage Requirements Traceability
• Maintain Requirements for Re-use
• Prepare Requirements Package
• Communicate Requirements
• Define Business Need
• Assess Capability Gaps
• Determine Solution Approach
• Define Solution Scope
• Define Business Case
• Prioritize Requirements
• Organize Requirements
• Specify and Model Requirements
• Define Assumptions and Constraints
• Verify Requirements
• Validate Requirements
Nitin is the lead Business Analyst within the extended Ministry of Health portfolio and has over 8 years of professional industry experience. He is responsible for analyzing the business needs of his clients and acts as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
Greg is a Business analyst consultant with over 8 years of professional industry experience. He has led successful projects and has been applying business analysis techniques in many large organizations (TD Canada Trust, Microsoft, First Data, Sprint) in Canada and the USA. Greg has extensive experience in CRM, Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and enterprise reporting.
Shivir has over eight years of diverse Global IT experience as a Business Analyst in various roles, with the last three years spent in the Banking domain as a Consultant for Wachovia Bank (US) ,Symcor ( Canada) and Royal Bank of Canada. He has also worked for clients in Telecom and Travel Industries in the United Kingom. Currently Shivir is lending his expertise as a Business Analyst to RBC, Canada on Anti Money Laundering projects for FINTRAC.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before taking this course, participants should have at least 3+ years of business analysis experience (any industry)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 595 times.