- Course Outline
Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 3
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Microsoft Office Excel contains powerful tools to help you analyze, manage, and share critical business data. Our latest version also lets you work more efficiently in teams, while helping to protect and control access to sensitive information.Objectives
- Create and modify Pivot Tables
- Create and Modify Macros
- Form Control
- Use Advanced Functions
- Trace Dependents and Precedents
- Create and Modify Scenarios
- Section 1 - Pivot Tables
- What is a Pivot Table?
- Creating a Simple Pivot Table
- Changing the Layout of a Pivot Table
- Creating a Spreadsheet for each Page of the
- Pivot Table
- Multiple Field Headings on Page Axis
- Refreshing a Pivot Table
- Structured Selection
- Formatting a Pivot Table
- Adding or Removing Fields
- Renaming Fields
- Sorting Field Items
- Hiding Details
- Showing the Top or Bottom Items in a Field
- Showing Details behind a Data Value
- Grouping and Ungrouping Data
- Section 2 - What-If Analysis
- What-If Analysis Basics
- Creating a Scenario
- Adding, Deleting and Editing Scenarios
- Creating a Scenario Summary Report
- Using Goal Seek
- Using Solver
- Section 3 - Macros
- Recording Macros
- Playing a Macro
- Macro Security
- Recording a Relative Reference Macro
- Running a Relative Reference Macro
- Assigning a Keystroke to a Macro
- Copying a Macro from a Workbook or Template
- The Visual Basic Editor
- Section 4 - Advanced Functions
- Working with Array Formulas
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using Logical Functions
- Section 5 - Using Forms
- What is a Form Control?
- Adding a Control to a Worksheet
- Assigning a Macro to a Control
- Using Form Control
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 243 times.