The goal of this course is to teach Database Administrators how to install the Oracle Database 11g software & perform the tasks required to manage an Oracle database. Enterprise Manager is used throughout to teach students how to quickly accomplish the..
- Course Outline
The goal of this course is to teach Database Administrators how to install the Oracle Database 11g software and perform the tasks required to manage an Oracle database. Enterprise Manager is used throughout to teach students how to quickly accomplish the required task. Emphasis is on the self-managing capabilities and automatic features of Oracle Database 11g. This course is targeted towards Database Administrators of small to medium sized businesses.
• Install Oracle Database 11g software and create a database
• Use Enterprise Manager Database Control to manage the database
• Manage database storage structures and schema objects
• Administer users and security
• Back up and recover the Oracle database
• Monitor the database and use the Advisors
• Install Oracle Database 11g
• Create a database
• Use Enterprise Manager Database Control
• Configure and manage the Oracle Network environment
• Manage database storage structures
• Administer users and security
• Manage schema objects
• Back up and recover the database
• Monitor the database
• Use the Advisors
• Use the Support Workbench
• Manage the Oracle Database software
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 594 times.