This course provides a highly technical look at the features of GroupWise 8 from the Administrator role and teaches you how to troubleshoot those features.
- Course Outline
This Novell Advanced Technical Training GroupWise 8 Advanced Administration course is a four day, hands-on experience. It provides a highly technical look at the features of GroupWise 8 from the Administrator role and teaches you how to troubleshoot those features. The labs in this class focus on leveraging GroupWise features to make administration and troubleshooting a GroupWise 8 system more efficient.
During this course, you will learn to:
* Describe the GroupWise architecture.
* Apply support packs.
* Configure the advanced agent.
* Configure advanced GWIA.
* Configure advanced WebAccess.
* Secure GroupWise with SSL.
* Install and using the client.
* Work with and resolve common support issues.
* Install mobile solutions.
* Implement a two-cluster node on Linux and install GroupWise in the cluster.
Expert - This course deals with very advanced and in-depth topics. Students must have working knowledge and experience of the prerequisites before taking this course. See the 'Prerequisites' and 'Audience' sections for more details.
The audience for this course is experienced GroupWise server administrators who are, or intend to be, managing GroupWise servers at a level that goes beyond the basic administration skills covered in Course 3105, GroupWise 8 Administration. This is for GroupWise administrators who want to go beyond a standard installation and gain in-depth knowledge of Agent configurations.
This course covers many topics, including:
* Architecture Review
* Applying Support Packs
* Advanced Agent Configuration
* Advanced GWIA Configuration
* Advanced WebAccess Configuration
* Securing GroupWise with SSL
* Installing and Using the Client
* Top Support Issues
* Installing Mobile Solutions
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before taking this course, you should have a fundamental knowledge of networking technologies, especially TCP/IP. Solid working knowledge of Novell eDirectory is required, including the use of ConsoleOne, tree organization, and how to browse the tree. GroupWise administration skills are also required. You must know how to access GroupWise objects from the GroupWise view in ConsoleOne. It is also necessary for you to know the GroupWise folder/file structure.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
There is no refund available for:
* Courses paid for using vouchers.
* Cancellations less than 10 business days before the first day of class.
* Classes in progress or completed.
* Days where the student did not attend.
If the course is "Guaranteed To Run", then a 20% administrative fee is applied for all cancellations.
Spark National will provide a full refund when the above cases do not apply
- Map & Reviews
Spark National Technical Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 265 times.