- Certified Novell Identity Manager Administrator CNIMA
- Novell Identity Manager 4 Advanced Editition: Customization and Roles Training (#3110)
This course is for anyone managing identity in the enterprise using the Novell Identity Manager 4 family of products that includes roles provisioning.
- Course Outline
Need to know about roles and roles provisioning? The Novell Identity Manager 4 family of products now includes roles provisioning. Users can now be granted resource and access rights according to job roles. Using roles in your enterprise can help identify separation of duties violations for compliance purposes and allows for automatic provisioning and deprovisioning of resources as employees change job functions. In Novell Identity Manager 4 Advanced Edition: Customization and Roles (Course 3110), you will learn to manage entitlements, configure custom workflows, create roles and more. Start using the full power of roles provisioning today.
This course is for anyone managing identity in the enterprise using the Novell Identity Manager 4 family of products that includes roles provisioning. Additionally, this course is ideal preparation for those seeking the Certified Novell Identity Manager 4 (CNIMA) certification.
During this course, you will learn to:
* Develop polices
* Implement advanced drivers
* Configure and run advanced reports
* Manage entitlements
* Configure custom workflows
* Define and create roles with Roles Based Provisioning
* Customize the user application
* SECTION 1 - Security: Roles and Permissions
- Objectives: Overview of the Model - Domains - Domain Administrators - Teams and Proxy - Navigation Access
- Objectives: Describe Work Dashboard - Navigate Work Settings - Navigate Other Tabs
- Objectives: Entitlement Overview - Entitlement Schema - Entitlement Design
- Objectives: Describe DAL - Directory Abstraction Layer Editor - Provisioning Definition Editor - Workflow Development
- Objectives: Configuring Identity Manager Drivers - Driver Authentication Parameters - Driver Placement - Driver Authority - Entitlements - Security Equivalence
- Objectives: Regular Expressions Review - Syntax - Regular Expressions in Policies - Regular Expressions Examples
- Objectives: XPath Review - XPath Syntax - XPath with XML - XPath in Policies
- Objectives: ECMA Script Review - Using ECMA Script - Example Use - Best Practices
* SECTION 10 - RMA
This course will help prepare you for the Certified Novell Identity Manager Administrator (CNIMA) exam (#050-730).
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should have taken Novell Identity Manager 4 Advanced Edition: Administration (Course 3109) or have equivalent experience before taking this course.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
There is no refund available for:
* Courses paid for using vouchers.
* Cancellations less than 10 business days before the first day of class.
* Classes in progress or completed.
* Days where the student did not attend.
If the course is "Guaranteed To Run", then a 20% administrative fee is applied for all cancellations.
Spark National will provide a full refund when the above cases do not apply
- Map & Reviews
Spark National Technical Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 455 times.