This course is designed to provide you with a basic understanding of more advanced concepts used in the administration of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Operating system.
- Course Outline
This course is designed to provide you with a basic understanding of more advanced concepts used in the administration of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Operating system. The skills taught in this class are essential and prerequisite to learning the skills of an entry level Linux administrator or help desk technician in an enterprise environment. This is the second course in the Certified Linux Administrator curriculum, developed for SUSE Linux Enterprise 11.
After completing this course, you will have learned how to:
* Install, configure, and monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
* Administer processes and services
* Administer storage, user access and security
* Configure the network and remote access
* Manage hardware
* Manage backup and recovery
* And much more
This course is designed for system administrators who need to become familiar with the Linux operating system. It is also ideal for those who would like to prepare for the Novell Certified Linux Administrator 11 Exam
This is a 5 day course that covers such topics as:
* Install SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
* Manage System Initialization
* Administer Linux Processes and Services
* Administer Storage
* Configure the Network
* Manage Hardware
* Configure Remote Access
* Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
* Automate Tasks
* Manage Backup and Recovery
* Administer User Access and Security
This is part of the courses required for the CLA 11 exam. Exam Number is 050-720.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Attendees should have a fundamental knowledge of the Linux Operating System either through attendance at Course 3101 - SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Fundamentals or other equivalent course.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
There is no refund available for:
* Courses paid for using vouchers.
* Cancellations less than 10 business days before the first day of class.
* Classes in progress or completed.
* Days where the student did not attend.
If the course is "Guaranteed To Run", then a 20% administrative fee is applied for all cancellations.
Spark National will provide a full refund when the above cases do not apply
- Map & Reviews
Spark National Technical Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 578 times.