- Certified Novell Identity Manager Administrator CNIMA
- Novell Identity Manager 3.5 Administration Training (#3091)
In this course, students learn about the basic components of Novell Identity Manager 3.5 by installing and using Novell Identity Manager 3.5 with few configuration changes.
- Course Outline
In this course, students learn about the basic components of Novell Identity Manager 3.5 by installing and using Novell Identity Manager 3.5 with few configuration changes. Students will become familiar with the purpose and components of Identity Manager, enabling them to perform basic configuration tasks in a lab environment. Students will work with two SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 10 Linux servers, and a Windows Server 2003 server to synchronize data and passwords between eDirectory (on one of the SLES 10 servers) and Novell Active Directory (on the Windows 2003 server).
We expect the students for this course to include:
* Novell software system administrators, integrators, and engineers
* Networking consultants
* Reseller/partner technical support staff
* New Identity Manager customers
* Describe Novell Identity Manager 3.5
* Install Novell Identity Manager 3.5
* Configure an eDirectory Driver
* Manage Policies and Filters
* Implement Role-Based Entitlements
* Install and Use Designer
* Install and Configure the Active Directory Driver
* Implement Identity Manager Password Synchronization
* Install the User Application
* Administer Organizational Charts and White Pages
* Implement Novell Audit Logging
* Review Novell Identity Manager Deployment Guidelines
* eDirectory Fundamentals
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Students should have a basic understanding of networking (as introduced in the CompTIA Network+ certification) and have knowledge of or experience with administering databases and Novell Active Directory. In addition, students should be familiar with the fundamentals of administering Novell eDirectory (through experience or taking a course such as 3017 or 3078). Students would also benefit from some fundamental experience with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server(9 or 10) and Windows Server 2003, as both platforms are used in the course exercises.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
There is no refund available for:
* Courses paid for using vouchers.
* Cancellations less than 10 business days before the first day of class.
* Classes in progress or completed.
* Days where the student did not attend.
If the course is "Guaranteed To Run", then a 20% administrative fee is applied for all cancellations.
Spark National will provide a full refund when the above cases do not apply
- Map & Reviews
Spark National Technical Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 189 times.