Topics included in this program: Organizational Structures; Recruitment; Personnel Administration; Travel Expenses; Time Management; Payroll Accounting; Reporting; Framework of Employee Self-Service...
- Course Outline
Organizational Structures including
?¬†¬† ¬†Organizational structure - Planning and Concept
?¬†¬† ¬†Org Unit
?¬†¬† ¬†Work Center
?¬†¬† ¬†Vacant position
?¬†¬† ¬†Entry of applicants and screening
?¬†¬† ¬†Applicant actions
?¬†¬† ¬†Hiring an employee
?¬†¬† ¬†Maintaining employee data
?¬†¬† ¬†Travel Expenses ‚Äď Concept
?¬†¬† ¬†Travel Expenses - Data entry and accounting
?¬†¬† ¬†Business process - Time Management
?¬†¬† ¬†Time Management Concept
?¬†¬† ¬†Exceptions to the work schedule
?¬†¬† ¬†Shift Planning
?¬†¬† ¬†Time evaluation
?¬†¬† ¬†Payroll Accounting - Overview
?¬†¬† ¬†Concept of Payroll Accounting
?¬†¬† ¬†Subsequent payroll activities
?¬†¬† ¬† Cost Planning
?¬†¬† ¬†HR information system (HIS)
?¬†¬† ¬†HR Logical Database (Optional)
Framework of Employee Self-Service
?¬†¬† ¬†Business View
?¬†¬† ¬†Overview of the Internet Transaction Server (ITS) (Optional)
?¬†¬† ¬†Internet Service based on HTML Templates (IAC).
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 429 times.