- Open Enterprise Server
- Administering Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux Training (#3088)
This course teaches networking professionals to perform common administrative tasks using the services provided in Novell® Open Enterprise Server 2.
- Course Outline
This course teaches networking professionals to perform common administrative tasks using the services provided in Novell® Open Enterprise Server 2. You will install Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 and perform tasks often required of employees who provide support for medium-sized to large networks. This course introduces you to the file storage, printing, and network administration solutions that make Novell a world leader in enterprise infrastructure software.
This course is for network administrators new to Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 for Linux needing to know how to properly understand, install, and support the product and the basic services included with the product.
This course provides a high-level view of the services offered by Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 with particular focus given to the following topics:
* Installing Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 on the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 2 platform
* Understanding and describing Novell eDirectory
* Performing basic eDirectory administration
* Managing eDirectory objects
* Installing and managing the Novell Client
* Understanding and managing NCP volumes
* Managing file system rights
* Managing eDirectory rights
* Managing iPrint in Novell Open Enterprise Server 2
* Configuring basic networking services with Novell Open Enterprise Server 2
This course will help prepare you for the Novell Certified Administrator (NCA-ES) exam (050-719).
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You should already have the Novell Certified Administrator (NCA) certification or equivalent network-related experience before attending this course.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
There is no refund available for:
* Courses paid for using vouchers.
* Cancellations less than 10 business days before the first day of class.
* Classes in progress or completed.
* Days where the student did not attend.
If the course is "Guaranteed To Run", then a 20% administrative fee is applied for all cancellations.
Spark National will provide a full refund when the above cases do not apply
- Map & Reviews
Spark National Technical Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1112 times.