- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Application Services(DCASI)
This courses teaches students how to design, deploy, and optimize intelligent network services using the Cisco Application Control Engine (ACE) Appliance, Service Module v2.0 and GSS.
- Course Outline
This courses teaches students how to design, deploy, and optimize intelligent network services using the Cisco Application Control Engine (ACE) Appliance, Service Module v2.0 and GSS. This course covers all of the key features of ACE 2.0 software, including resource virtualization and management, server load balancing (Layer 2-4 and Layer 7), SSL termination and offload, and security features.
• Channel Partners / Resellers
• Describe IP application delivery with the ACE module
• Describe the structure and function of the Modular Policy CLI statements used to configure ACE features
• Describe the capabilities the ACE module used to load balance IP-based applications
• Identify the layer 7 processing options used to provide advanced application networking
• Create new contexts and resource classes
• Create class maps and serverfarms
• Configure an ACE context load balance traffic flows
• Configure an ACE context to monitor real servers
• Implement fixups and inspection
• Describe the ACE features that provide IP application security
• Implement SSL termination
• Configure network address translations
• Describe the high availability features of the ACE module
• Configure an ACE context to perform a variety functions in an integrated environment
• Troubleshoot common SLB configuration errors
Module 1: Data Center Application Services Overview
• Lesson 1: IP-Based Data Center Applications
• Lesson 2: Introducing ACE Family Solutions
• Lesson 3: Deploying the ACE Appliance and Service Module
Module 2: Implementing Server Load Balancing
• Lesson 1: Modular Policy CLI
• Lesson 2: Managing the ACE Appliance and Service Module
• Lesson 3: Security Features
• Lesson 4: Layer 4 Load Balancing
• Lesson 5: Health Monitoring
• Lesson 6: Layer 7 Protocol Processing
• Lesson 7: Processing Secure Connections
• Lesson 8: Migrating From CSS and CSM
Module 3: Implementing Web Application Acceleration
• Lesson 1: Web Application Acceleration Overview
• Lesson 2: Deploying Application Acceleration and Optimization
• Lesson 3: Integrating Multiple Features
Module 4: Implementing Site-to-Site Load Balancing
• Lesson 1: Deploying the GSS
• Lesson 2: Managing the GSS
• Lesson 3: Implementing Global Server Load Balancing
Module 5: Redundancy and Troubleshooting
• Lesson 1: High Availability
• Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Application Services
- Prerequisites & Certificates
You will gain the most from this course if you have a basic understanding of the following topics: • TCP / IP protocol • HTTP and SSL protocols • N-tier application architecture • Server load-balancing
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 314 times.