This course is an intense, in-depth “crash” review of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) v2 meant to augment your practical knowledge & experience & prepare you to write CBAP® exam with full confidence. You'll receive more than 400 exa
- Course Outline
Advance your career through Certification in Professional Business Analysis
In the evolving world of Modern Business, there is an increasing demand for effective and experienced Business Systems Analysts with CBAP or CCBA certification. This is especially true in economic downturns.
This course is an intense, in-depth “crash” review of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) v2 meant to augment your practical knowledge and experience and prepare you to write CBAP® exam with full confidence. You will receive more than 400 exam questions, a soft copy of the BABOK® v2 and training from Business Analysts with years of experience applying the concepts in a variety of industries and organizations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business analysts looking to upgrade their skills or write the CBAP / CCBA exam
This course addresses the following BABOK knowledge areas and tasks:
Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
* Plan Business Analysis Approach
* Conduct Stakeholder Analysis
* Plan Business Analysis Activities
* Plan Business Analysis Communication
* Plan Requirements Management Process
* Manage Business Analysis Performance
* Define Business Need
* Assess Capability Gaps
* Determine Solution Approach
* Define Solution Scope
* Define Business Case
* Prepare for Elicitation
* Conduct Elicitation Activity
* Document Elicitation Results
* Confirm Elicitation Results
* Prioritize Requirements
* Organize Requirements
* Specify and Model Requirements
* Define Assumptions and Constraints
* Verify Requirements
* Validate Requirements
Requirements Management & Validation
* Manage Solution Scope & Requirements
* Manage Requirements Traceability
* Maintain Requirements for Re-use
* Prepare Requirements Package
* Communicate Requirements
Nitin is the lead Business Analyst within the extended Ministry of Health portfolio and has over 8 years of professional industry experience. He is responsible for analyzing the business needs of his clients and acts as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
Greg is a Business analyst consultant with over 8 years of professional industry experience. He has led successful projects and has been applying business analysis techniques in many large organizations (TD Canada Trust, Microsoft, First Data, Sprint) in Canada and the USA. Greg has extensive experience in CRM, Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and enterprise reporting.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before taking this course, participants should have at least 3+ years of business analysis experience (any industry)
- Cancellation Policy
Please note that while all classes should be marketed as "In-Class" and enrolments are welcome for all 3 locations, Millennium reserves the right to convert a class to "Virtual, Instructor Led" if enrolments for a certain location is less than 5 students.
If the student wishes to cancel the registration for some reason, the following refund policy will apply:
- Refund request 15 days before course start date 50% of tuition (or student will pay 50% of tuition if the same has not been paid yet)
- Refund request 7 days before course start date 25% of tuition (or student will pay 75% of tuition if the same has not been paid yet)
- Refund request less than 7 days before course start date No refund (or student will pay 100% of tuition if the same has not been paid yet)
- Map & Reviews
Millennium Communications & Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 325 times.