- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM70)
This course is designed to provide students with necessary knowledge and skill set to install and upgrade Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 7.
- Course Outline
This course is designed to provide students with necessary knowledge and skill set to install and upgrade Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 7. Implemention of the new features are introduced with this new release in large, multisite Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments.
This is an advanced course for Channel Partners / Resellers, Customers, and Employees who are already using or will be upgrading the Communications Manager system to version 7.0.Skills taught
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Describe update and installation options of Cisco Unified Communications Manager v7.0
• List and implement new features of Cisco Unified Communications Manager v7.0
• Installation of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 7.0
• Overview of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 7.0
• Overview of Installation Options
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager v7 Migration from v5 and v6
• Migration from Cisco Unified CallManager v4 to v7
• New Features in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 7.0
• E.164 Support
• Global transformations
• Local route Groups
• Configuring Unified Mobility Enhancements in Cisco Unified Communications Manager v7.0
- Prerequisites & Certificates
CIPT1v6 and CIPT2v6 or equivalent working knowledge are strongly recommended. Students should be have: • working knowledge of converged voice and data networks • working knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways • ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communicaiotns Manager and Cisco IOS gateways in a multisite environment Solid understanding of multisite dial plans, including: • SRST and CFUR • AAR • Line / device CSS approach • Device mobility • TEHO • Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Mobility
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1558 times.