- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- IP Contact Center Enterprise and Unified IP IVR Deployment(IPCCE)
This course is intended for personnel who will implement, configure, and support the Cisco IPCC Product but have already attended training on the ICM Product. This course is based on ICM 7.0, Call Manager 4.1 (or higher), and CRS 4.0 (or higher).
- Course Outline
This course is intended for personnel who will implement, configure, and support the Cisco IPCC Product but have already attended training on the ICM Product. This course is based on ICM 7.0, Call Manager 4.1 (or higher), and CRS 4.0 (or higher). We suggest ICMPT1 and ICMPT2, CIPT1, and UCCXD as prerequisites. Students also require a working knowledge of Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, and SQL Server 2000.
- Customers, Channel Partners /Resellers
- Anyone maintaining or installing Cisco Call Center solutions
After completing this course the student should be able to:
• Explain the IPCC solution concept, components, and interaction of components
• Identify new features in IPCC 7.0
• Describe IPCC deployment models and their issues
• Determining IPCC queing and routing client options
• Design an System IPCC lab and production system
• Install, configure, test, and maintain IPCC components
• Design IPCC call flows
• Creating IPCC script
• Use Cisco's standard IPCC deployment tools
- Lesson 1: IPCC Pre Routing Call Flow
- Lesson 2: IPCC Post Route from Call Manager Call Flow
- Lesson 3: Configure Call Manager for IPCC
- Lesson 4: CRS Script Editor
- Lesson 5: Create a CRS Script
- Lesson 6: Configure IPIVR and IPCC
- Lesson 7: ICM Configuration
- Lesson 8: ICM Component Installation
- Lesson 9: CTIOS and CTIOS Desktop
- Lesson 10: Translation Route Wizard
- Lesson 11: ICM Script and Call Tracer
- Lesson 1: System IPCC Installation
- Lesson 2: Deployment Wizard
- Lesson 3: Post Installation
- Lesson 4: Cisco Agent Desktop
- Lesson 5: Cisco Desktop Applications Installations
- Lesson 6: System IPCC Script
- Lesson 7: CAD Workflow
- Lesson 8: Cisco Outbound Option
- Lesson 9: Cisco Outbound Option Installation
- System IPCC Installation
- Deployment Wizard
- Post Installation Configuration
- IPCC Scripting
- CAD Workflow
- Cisco Outbound Option Installation
C• Troubleshoot the IPCC solution set
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Suggested ICMPT1 and ICMPT2
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1527 times.