- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Unified Presence Design and Implementation(PRSDI)
This course prepares students for installing and configuring Cisco Unified Presence Release 6.0.
- Course Outline
This course prepares students for installing and configuring Cisco Unified Presence Release 6.0. It also includes integration options with other Cisco Unified Communications products as well as third-party presence solutions including Microsoft Live Communications Server, Microsoft Office Communications Server, and IBM Lotus Sametime. Deployment and maintaining options are also explored.
• Design Cisco Unified Presence deployment solutions
• Describe Cisco Unified Presence interoperability and integration options
• Install and configure Cisco Unified Presence and integrate it with other presence solutions
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Presence
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Presence
• Design Cisco Unified Presence
• Design Cisco Unified Presence Server
• Cisco Unified Presence Deployment Models
• Design Cisco Unified Presence Security
• Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
• Cisco IP Phone Messenger Application
• Integrate with Cisco Unified Presence
• Cisco Unified Presence Interoperability
• Cisco Product Integration
• Third-Party Presence Server Integration
• Deploy Cisco Unified Presence
• Installing Cisco Unified Presence
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration
• Cisco Unified Presence Configuration
• Microsoft Integration
• IBM Lotus Sametime Integration
• Maintain Cisco Unified Presence
• Cisco Unified Presence Serviceability
• Operating System Administration
• Disaster Recovery
• Disaster Recovery
- Prerequisites & Certificates
• Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks • Working knowledge of MGCP, SIP, and H.323 and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways • Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 320 times.