Introduction to Mac OS X is a one-day preliminary course for those new to Mac OS X who need to prepare for the Mac OS X Support Essentials course, or other technical Mac OS X training courses.
- Course Outline
Introduction to Mac OS X is a one-day preliminary course for those new to Mac OS X who need to prepare for the Mac OS X Support Essentials course, or other technical Mac OS X training courses. This course focuses on getting to know the foundations of Mac OS X, with topics ranging from efficient window and application management to system customization. You'll also learn how to configure user accounts and manage files.Day 1
- Get to know the Mac OS X user interface. Learn Mac OS X basics.
- How to customize system-wide preferences and user preferences.
- How to use the Mac OS X help system and how common applications integrate with each other.
- Learn to manage multiple applications and multiple windows within applications.
- Learn about Dashboard and Automator.
- Learn the basic principles of file sharing
- Learn how to work with multiple users.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Practical working knowledge of computers.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations within 120 of course - 40% cancellation fee
Cancellations within 60 days of course - 75% cancellation fee
Cancellations within 30 days of course - 100% cancellation fee
Rebooking to a later class - $250
In cases of extreme conditions some exceptions may be made at the discretion of Witz Apple management , please contact us to discuss.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 340 times.