Learn to work with the new interface in Office 2010 applications (specifically, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010).
- Course Outline
Learn to work with the new interface in Office 2010 applications (specifically, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint ).
**GUARANTEED TO RUN**
- Topic A: Office interface elements
- Topic B: New Ribbon features
- Topic C: Microsoft Office Backstage view
Unit 2: New Word features
- Topic A: Formatting options
- Topic B: The Navigation pane
Unit 3: New Excel features
- Topic A: Sparklines
- Topic B: PivotTables and slicers
- Topic C: PivotCharts
Unit 4: New PowerPoint features
- Topic A: Reading view
- Topic B: Sections
- Topic C: Media clips
- Topic D: Animations
- Topic E: Broadcasting a slide show online
Unit 5: New Outlook features
- Topic A: The Outlook interface
- Topic B: Conversation management
- Topic C: Quick Steps
- Topic D: The People Pane
Unit 6: New Access features
- Topic A: The Access 2010 environment
- Topic B: Data features
With (R)Evolution, TekSource is transforming the way IT professionals receive training. Our courses are led by Certified Instructors and supported by online course mentors. Course content is delivered through expert video modules and interactive features, in tandem with virtual lab exercises and progress quizzes. When you take training with TekSource, you get a comprehensive training solution that incorporates the following value add components into one “revolutionary” offering:
We start the learning process well before you arrive at our door with lots of communication and information. Our instructors, coordinators and facilitators will ensure that when course participants arrive, they will have all the tools they need to be successful and students will have already started to learn
In our Facility with Certified instructors
With (R)Evolution, each course is supported by a certified instructor who facilitates, coaches and mentors the students through the learning process - their only job is to ensure our students’ success. Students attend class in one day increments (which can be non-consecutive days for multi-day courses).
- Since the course content is provided by the expert video modules, the in-class instructor can devote 100% of their time to individual instruction and guidance.
- Our exclusive consultative learning approach ensures that the needs of each student are assessed and support during and subsequent to the course is tailored to them.
Expert Video Modules
(R)Evolution guarantees consistent, high quality instruction, and uniform delivery of the course material mapped to official vendor course curriculum with no missed topics.
- Content is delivered by World Class Experts and Certified Trainers and it has been edited and produced so that students are presented the best possible delivery of the course material.
- Self Scheduled progress matches the learning speed of each student – it allows for instant review, and results in improved retention.
Throughout the Learning experience, instruction is reinforced with practical exercises, lab exercises completed in live lab environments and progress checks that give immediate feedback to the student regarding their progress.
- Keeps students engaged, on track and in line with their objectives
- Provides instant feedback, real time results and acts as a measure for the instructor to provide further mentorship
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Windows XP: Basic, Windows Vista: Basic, or Windows 7: Basic, or equivalent experience; and Word 2007: Basic, Excel 2007: Basic, PowerPoint 2007: Basic, Access 2007: Basic, and Outlook 2007: Basic, or equivalent experience
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course, will be subject to a 15% administration fee, and course ware fees where applicable. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
TekSource Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 658 times.