This course will consist of exploring the Adobe® Flash® CS4 Environment, Drawing and Painting Tools, Manipulating Objects, Vector and Bitmap Images, Working with Multiple Layers and Using Animation Basics to Create Animations.
- Course Outline
Lesson 1: Exploring the Adobe® Flash® CS4 Environment
- Topic 1A: Define Flash
- Topic 1B: Explore the Flash CS4 Welcome Screen
- Topic 1C: Explore the Flash CS4 Interface
- Topic 1D: Explore and Customize the Panels in Flash CS4
Lesson 2: Working with Drawing and Painting Tools
- Topic 2A: Compare the Drawing Modes of Flash
- Topic 2B: Use Drawing and Painting Tools
- Topic 2C: Use the Pen Tool
Lesson 3: Manipulating Objects
- Topic 3A: Use the Selection Tools
- Topic 3B: Overview of Layers
- Topic 3C: Work with Interacting Objects
- Topic 3D: Transform Objects
Lesson 4: Understanding Vector and Bitmap Images
- Topic 4A: Vector Images and Bitmap Images
- Topic 4B: Work with Bitmap Images
Lesson 5: Working with Text
- Topic 5A: Overview of Text Fields and Attributes
- Topic 5B: Create Text Fields
- Topic 5C: Convert Text into Shapes
Lesson 6: Working with Symbols and Instances
- Topic 6A: Create a Symbol
- Topic 6B: Create a Symbol Instance
Lesson 7: Using Animation Basics to Create Animations
- Topic 7A: Create Animations with Frames and Keyframes
- Topic 7B: Work with Frames
- Topic 7C: Create a Motion Tween Animation
- Topic 7D: Create a Shape Tween Animation
Lesson 8: Working with Multiple Layers
- Topic 8A: Work with Multiple Layers
- Topic 8B: Create a Mask Layer
Lesson 9: Using ActionScript™
- Topic 9A: Basics of ActionScript
- Topic 9B: ActionScript Elements
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To gain the most from this class, students should be familiar with the Windows environment (XP for ILT and Vista for online), be familiar with the web and its terminologies, have a basic frame of reference for graphic and design applications—identify programs designed for graphics and web, have a desire to know the basic terminologies and components of ActionScript™ and its role as a Flash programming language.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course, will be subject to a 15% administration fee, and course ware fees where applicable. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
TekSource Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 289 times.