- Microsoft Exchange Server Training
- 5049A: Managing Messaging Security using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
This one-day instructor-led course provides messaging specialists with the knowledge & skills to manage messaging security & policies. Learn how to manage spam, anti-virus, & content filtering, and how to install & configure a gateway server.
- Course Outline
This one-day instructor-led course provides messaging specialists with the knowledge and skills to manage messaging security and policies. Students will learn how to manage messaging and connection security. They will also learn how to manage spam, anti-virus, and content filtering. And finally they will learn how to install and configure a gateway server.
This course will help the student prepare for the following Microsoft Certified Professional exam:
Exam Exam 70-236: Implementing: Troubleshooting
Exam and Maintaining a MS Exchange Server 2007 Infrastructure.
Audience Profile This course is intended for enterprise-level messaging administrators who have at least 3 years experience working in the Information Technology field, including administering Exchange Servers. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about MicrosoftExchange Server 2007. Administrators should have some experience with Exchange Server 2007.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage anti-spam and antivirus features.
- Configure edge transport servers.
- Implement messaging policies.
- Introduction to Antivirus and Anti-Spam Management
- Implementing Anti-spam Features
- Implementing Antivirus Features
- Reviewing the Contents of the Spam Quarantine
- Discussion: Modifying Spam and Antivirus Settings
- Modifying Spam and Antivirus Settings
- Explain how to manage antivirus and anti-spam.
- Implement anti-spam features
- Implement antivirus features.
- Deploying Edge Transport Servers
- Configuring Internet Message Delivery
- Configuring Security for Internet E-Mail
- Configuring SMTP Connectors to Secure SMTP E-Mail
- Implementing Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME)
- Deploy edge transport servers.
- Configure Internet message delivery.
- Configure security for Internet e-mail.
- Introducing Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Implementing Messaging Records Management
- Implementing Transport Rules
- Configuring Domain Security
- Describe messaging policy and compliance.
- Implement messaging records management.
- Implement transport rules.
With (R)Evolution, TekSource is transforming the way IT professionals receive training. Our courses are led by Certified Instructors and supported by online course mentors. Course content is delivered through expert video modules and interactive features, in tandem with virtual lab exercises and progress quizzes. When you take training with TekSource, you get a comprehensive training solution that incorporates the following value add components into one “revolutionary” offering:>
We start the learning process well before you arrive at our door with lots of communication and information. Our instructors, coordinators and facilitators will ensure that when course participants arrive, they will have all the tools they need to be successful and students will have already started to learn
In our Facility with Certified instructors
With (R)Evolution, each course is supported by a certified instructor who facilitates, coaches and mentors the students through the learning process - their only job is to ensure our students’ success. Students attend class in one day increments (which can be non-consecutive days for multi-day courses).
* Since the course content is provided by the expert video modules, the in-class instructor can devote 100% of their time to individual instruction and guidance.
* Our exclusive consultative learning approach ensures that the needs of each student are assessed and support during and subsequent to the course is tailored to them.
Expert Video Modules
(R)Evolution guarantees consistent, high quality instruction, and uniform delivery of the course material mapped to official vendor course curriculum with no missed topics.
* Content is delivered by World Class Experts and Certified Trainers and it has been edited and produced so that students are presented the best possible delivery of the course material.
* Self Scheduled progress matches the learning speed of each student – it allows for instant review, and results in improved retention.
Throughout the Learning experience, instruction is reinforced with practical exercises, lab exercises completed in live lab environments and progress checks that give immediate feedback to the student regarding their progress.
* Keeps students engaged, on track and in line with their objectives
* Provides instant feedback, real time results and acts as a measure for the instructor to provide further mentorship
Online Mentoring and Support
The online mentoring support that is included with (R)Evolution starts when the student enters the classroom and continues for 6 months. As both a 3rd training resource in the classroom and as a valuable support service that is available 24/7, students have yet another mechanism to support their learning.
* Reinforces learning and acts as a support during the classroom session
* Assistance applying course concepts
* Access to our facility and ability to re-take some or all of the training is absolute assurance that required learning is received.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and a Student Materials compact disk for this class.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course, will be subject to a 15% administration fee, and course ware fees where applicable. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
TekSource Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 514 times.