In this course users will learn to navigate around a Visio drawing, create a diagram, learn to work with shapes and format them. Learners will also be able to insert Borders and Titles as well as pictures to enhance their drawings.
- Course Start Date: May. 24
- Location: Edmonton
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Visio Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course users will learn to navigate around a Visio drawing, create a diagram, learn to work with shapes and format them. Learners will also be able to insert Borders and Titles as well as pictures to enhance their drawings. More advanced features such as creating custom stencils and templates along with different ways of saving and sharing their drawings will also be covered.
- Understanding Visio Concepts
- Getting Started
- Identifying Screen Elements
- Creating Drawing Files
- Working with Stencils
- Working with Drawing Pages
- Viewing Drawings
- Understanding Drawings
- Drawing Shapes
- Editing Shapes
- Formatting Shapes
- Arranging Shapes
- Using Advanced Drawing Tools
- Understanding Text Basics
- Working with Text and Shapes
- Editing Text
- Formatting Text
- Using Connectors and Glue
- Choosing the Type of Connectors
- Choosing the Method of Connecting Shapes
- Using Glue
- Connecting Organization Chart Shapes
- Setting Up Pages
- Setting Up Headers and Footers
- Defining Background Pages
- Printing and Previewing
- Searching for Shapes
- Checking Spelling
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic computer concepts/skills and knowledge of Windows, experience using the Microsoft Drawing toolbar is an asset
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
TTC, B-11 Cameron Library
University of Alberta
Canada T6G 2J8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 14 times.