In this level you will learn advanced methods of managing your emails, using sending options, grouping features and filters and setting up rules. Mail merging, exporting data and advanced methods of working with others will also be covered.
- Course Outline
This is the second of the two courses in the Outlook series. In this level you will learn advanced methods of managing your emails, using sending options, grouping features and filters and setting up rules. Mail merging, exporting data and advanced methods of working with others will also be covered.
Course Content Advanced Mail Management Techniques
- Message Sending Options
- Using Categories
- Organizing Inbox Using Colours and Views
- Custom Views
- Grouping, Sorting and Finding Messages
- Creating New Search Folder
- Adding Items to Favorites Folder
- Filtering Messages
- Managing Junk E-Mails
- Advanced Tools, Options Settings
- Rules Wizard
- Recalling or Replacing Messages
- Creating E-Mail Templates
- Mail Merge Using MS Word
- Exporting Contact Data to MS Excel
- Voting Buttons
- Working with Delegate Features
- Calendar Web Page
- Customizing Built in Forms
- Creating and Using Stationary
- Working with Journal
- Public Folders
- Creating a .PST Folder
- Working Offline
- Special Printing Techniques
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Outlook 2003 – Level I or equivalent knowledge/experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1030 times.