Designed for current users who wish to enhance their presentation with features that will transform it into an effective means of communication. Students will learn how to manipulate themes, share slides between presentations and import text.
- Course Outline
This course is designed for current users who wish to enhance their presentation with features that will transform it into an effective means of communication. Students will learn how to manipulate themes, share slides between presentations and import text. Charting and the use of tables are also covered as well as graphics, animations, and packaging presentations.
Course Content Building Presentation Themes
- Designing Custom Slide Layouts
- Using More Than One Theme in a Presentation
- Customizing Slide Backgrounds
- Sharing Themes Between Presentations
- Copying/Moving Slides and Objects Between Presentations
- Creating Presentations Using Imported Text
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Linking and Embedding Between Microsoft Programs
- Creating Charts
- Editing Charts and Chart Data
- Linking to Microsoft Excel Charts
- Creating Organization Charts
- Inserting Tables
- Working with Graphics
- Arranging Objects
- Using Graphics Effects
- Using Custom Animation
- Creating Notes and Annotations
- Using Hidden Slides and Rehearsing Slide Timings
- Packaging Presentation for CD
- Prerequisites & Certificates
PowerPoint 2007 - Level I or equivalent experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1668 times.