This course includes an overview of Microsoft Live Meeting. Explore web conferencing, presence & instant messaging, audio/video conferencing, collaborating, types of users & user roles in web conference. Cover add-ins for Outlook & Office Communicator 07
- Course Outline
This course includes an overview of Microsoft Live Meeting. You will explore web conferencing, presence and instant messaging, audio/video conferencing, collaborating, types of users and user roles in web conference. You will also cover add-ins for Outlook and Office Communicator 2007.
Course Content Introduction to web conferencing
Setting up live meeting for the first time
- Prerequisites for Microsoft office live meeting 2007
- To install Microsoft office live meeting 2007
- Create a meeting invitation
- Convert a standard outlook meeting request to a live meeting invitation
Attending a live meeting
- To download and upload handouts
- To ask a presenter a question
- To provide feedback to the presenter
- To add video and audio of yourself
- To interact with others using instant messaging
- To upload handouts
- To answer a question
- To import content into the meeting
- Web page
- Text page
- Polling page
- Screen snapshot
- To open and display a file or an application on your computer
- To display an application that is already open on your computer
- To display a select area
- To display your entire desktop
- To share control of your computer with another participant
- To end application sharing control
- To end sharing and return to the live meeting client
- To end sharing and go back to a file or application
- To pause or to restart sharing
Promote attendee to presenter
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic computer concepts/skills and knowledge of Windows
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 433 times.