This Simply Accounting course teaches the student basic transactions in the General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Payroll, Inventory & Services and Project modules. Also includes Account Reconciliation, Setting Security, To-Do lists & Checklists.
- Course Outline
This is the first of two Simply Accounting courses. This course teaches the student how to process basic transactions in the General, Payables, Receivables, Payroll, Inventory & Services and Project modules. It also includes Account Reconciliation, Setting Security, To-Do lists and Checklists.Core Topics
The Payables Module
The Receivables Module
The General Module
The Payroll Module
Automatic Cheque Run
The Inventory & Services Module
The Project Module
Allocating Revenues and Expenses
Personal Business Manager/To-Do
Changing Orders into Invoices
System and Secondary Passwords
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Computer Basics and Bookkeeping
Participant receive a certificate of completion at course end.
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 386 times.