You will create a new presentation, format text on slides to enhance clarity.You will add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them, add tables and charts to a presentation and then finalize a presentation to deliver it.
- Course Outline
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- get started with PowerPoint.
- create a presentation.
- format text on slides.
- add graphical objects to a presentation.
- modify objects on slides.
- add tables to a presentation.
- add charts to a presentation.
- prepare to deliver a presentation.
Lesson 2: Creating a PresentationTopic 2A: Create a PresentationTopic 2B: Edit TextTopic 2C: Add Slides to a PresentationTopic 2D: Arrange SlidesTopic 2E: Work with Themes
Lesson 3: Formatting Text on SlidesTopic 3A: Apply Character FormatsTopic 3B: Apply Paragraph FormatsTopic 3C: Format Text Placeholders
Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Objects to a PresentationTopic 4A: Insert Clip Art and PicturesTopic 4B: Draw ShapesTopic 4C: Insert WordArt
Lesson 5: Modifying ObjectsTopic 5A: Work with Objects Topic 5B: Change Object OrientationTopic 5C: Format ObjectsTopic 5D: Group and Ungroup ObjectsTopic 5E: Arrange Objects
Lesson 6: Adding Tables to a PresentationTopic 6A: Create a TableTopic 6B: Format TablesTopic 6C: Insert a Table from Microsoft Word
Lesson 7: Inserting Charts in a PresentationTopic 7A: Create a ChartTopic 7B: Edit Chart DataTopic 7C: Modify a ChartTopic 7D: Paste a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver a PresentationTopic 8A: Review ContentTopic 8B: Add TransitionsTopic 8C: Apply an Animation EffectTopic 8D: Create Speaker NotesTopic 8E: Print a Presentation Target Student
This course is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007. This course is also intended for students interested in pursuing Microsoft Office Specialist certification in Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Students should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. Students should have completed the following courses or possess equivalent knowledge before starting with this course: * Windows XP: Introduction * Windows XP Professional: Level 1 * Windows XP Professional: Level 2 * Windows 2000: Introduction
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 693 times.