- Microsoft Outlook training seminars
- MS Outlook Level 2 (this course will be 2003 or 2007 upon request)
This MS Outlook training seminar provides you with the necessary skills to customize your Outlook environment, your calendar and your mail messages so that they meet your specific needs.
- Course Outline
This course provides you with the necessary skills to customize your Outlook environment, your calendar and your mail messages so that they meet your specific needs. You will also learn how to track, share, assign and quickly locate various Outlook items.
Tracking Work Activities Using the Journal
Record a Journal Entry automatically
Manually record a journal entry
Modify a journal entry
Setting Calendar Options
Set work days and times
Display other time zones
Set free/busy options
Setting Message Options
Modify message settings
Modify delivery formats
Notify others that you will be out of the office
Create and modify a distribution list
Insert a hyperlink
Sharing Folder Information
Specify folder permission
Access another user’s folder
Delegate access to folders
Assign a task
Reply to a task request
Send a task update
Track assigned tasks
Customize the toolbar
Create a new toolbar
Customize the menu
Create a folder home page
Locating Outlook Items
Sort messages using multiple criteria
Find messages using multiple criteria
Manage junk email
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MS Outlook - Level 1
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 607 times.