Designed for individuals who can comfortably use the Microsoft Office 2003 suite applications.
- Course Outline
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the various features across all the Microsoft® Office suite applications.
- Create professional looking documents using Microsoft® Office Word® 2007.
- Enhance your spreadsheets using Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007.
- Create dynamic presentations using Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007.
- Familiarize yourself with the new features in Access 2007.
- Familiarize yourself with the new features in Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007.
- Finalize files in Microsoft® Office 2007.
Half-Day Courses Available:
- MS Word 2007: New Features
- MS Excel 2007: New Features
- MS PowerPoint 2007: New Features
- MS Access 2007: New Features
- MS Outlook 2007: New Features
Any 2 of the half-day courses can be paired into a full-day training session.
Please note: The half-day courses go into more depth with each application than the ‘MS Office 2007: New Features’ course.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 489 times.