In this 2 day Excel VBA Macro training course participants will learn how to understand key concepts that will be used to build custom solutions using Microsoft Excel VBA Macros ...
- Course Outline
Participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Understand key concepts that will be used to build custom solutions using Microsoft Excel VBA Macros
- Become familiar with basic macro techniques for recording, writing, running, and maintaining a macro
- Understand how Visual Basic for Applications is incorporated, used, and modified in Microsoft Excel
- Learn how to design and layout a user form and controls to create a customized dialog box to simplify data entry
- Understand how to prepare an Excel Workbook containing macros and toolbars, for deployment to other users
- and machines
- Learn to customize macros with VBA source code to automate data entry tasks and enable source code
- Learn to enhance source code with variables, constants, and logical operators
- Learn to handle the three types of errors that can be generated when working with source code
- Learn to access external data by using ActiveX Data Objects
- Learn how to use Excel as an automation server to control Excel objects externally outside of the application
Data Entry Concepts
VBA User Form Basics
Planning User Forms
Designing User Forms
Preparing for Deployment
Creating Custom Toolbars
Creating Custom Macro Buttons
VBA Programming Basics
Understanding Objects Using the Visual Basic Editor
Understanding VBA Code
Executing VBA Code
VBA Help Reference
Prompting for User Input
Automating Data Entry
Recording Absolute vs. Relative References
Protecting VBA Source Code
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MS Excel - Level 2
Certificate of Completion.
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1161 times.