In this course, students will create basic worksheets and charts, enter text and values, work with cells, cell data and copy and move data, use formulas, functions and format worksheets, work with multiple sheets by formatting, repositioning, copying...
- Course Outline
In this course, students will create basic worksheets and charts, enter text and values, work with cells, cell data and copy and move data, use formulas, functions and format worksheets, work with multiple sheets by formatting, repositioning, copying, moving, adding and deleting worksheets, create a chart and set the page display and printing options. CORE TOPICS Getting Started Modifying a Worksheet
- An overview of Excel
- Navigate in Excel
- Select, enter data
- Save a workbook
- Obtain help
- Move and copy data between cells
- Fill cells with series of data
- Edit cell data
- Insert and delete cells, columns and rows
- Find, replace and go to cell data
- Spell check a worksheet
- Create basic formulas
- Calculate with functions
- Copy formulas and functions
- Create an absolute reference
- Change font size and type
- Add borders sand colour to cells
- Change column width and row height
- Merge cells
- Apply number formats
- Apply an Autoformat and styles
- Format worksheet tabs
- Reposition worksheets in a workbook
- Insert and delete worksheets
- Copy and paste worksheets
- Copy a workbook
- Set a print title
- Create a header and footer
- Set page margins
- Change page orientation
- Insert and remove page breaks
- Print a range
- Split a worksheet
- Arrange worksheets
- Freeze and unfreeze rows and columns
- Hide and unhide worksheets
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Participants will receive a certification of completion.
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 482 times.