In this course, students will create basic worksheets & charts, enter text & values, work with cells, cell data & copy & move data, use formulas, functions & format worksheets, work with multiple sheets by formatting, repositioning, copying, moving...
- Course Outline
In this course, students will create basic worksheets and charts, enter text and values, work with cells, cell data and copy and move data, use formulas, functions and format worksheets, work with multiple sheets by formatting, repositioning, copying, moving, adding and deleting worksheets, create a chart and set the page display and printing options.
CORE TOPICS Getting Started
An overview of Excel
Navigate in Excel
Select, enter data
Save a workbook
Modifying a Worksheet
Move and copy data between cells
Fill cells with series of data
Edit cell data
Insert and delete cells, columns and rows
Find, replace and go to cell data
Spell check a worksheet
Create basic formulas
Calculate with functions
Copy formulas and functions
Create an absolute reference
Formatting a Worksheet
Change font size and type
Add borders sand colour to cells
Change column width and row height
Apply number formats
Apply an Autoformat and styles
Developing a Workbook
Format worksheet tabs
Reposition worksheets in a workbook
Insert and delete worksheets
Copy and paste worksheets
Copy a workbook
Printing Workbook Contents
Set a print title
Create a header and footer
Set page margins
Change page orientation
Insert and remove page breaks
Print a range
Split a worksheet
Freeze and unfreeze rows and columns
Hide and unhide worksheets
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2097 times.