- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- MS Access Level 2 - Advanced Topics (03 or 07 upon request)
Topics include: advanced query techniques, creating efficient forms & reports, macros & Internet-related features. At this level, instructors may vary the course content to some extent to accommodate the needs of attendees, exploring or reviewing other
- Course Outline
In this course topics include, advanced query techniques, creating efficient forms and reports, macros and Internet-related features. At this level, instructors may vary the course content to some extent to accommodate the needs of attendees, exploring or reviewing other functions in greater depth.
CORE TOPICS Structuring Existing Data
Create a junction table
Improve table structure
Writing Advanced Queries
Create unmatched and duplicate queries
Group and summarize records using the criteria field
Summarize data with a crosstab query
Create a PivotTable and a PivotChart
Display a graphical summary on a form
Simplifying Tasks with Macros
Create a macro
Attach a macro to a command button
Restrict records using a Where Condition
Adding Interaction & Automation with Macros
Require data entry with a macro
Displaying a message box with a macro
Automate data entry
Making Forms more Effective
Change the display of data conditionally
Display a calendar on a form
Organize information with tab pages
Making Reports More Effective
Cancel printing of a blank report
Include a chart in a report
Arrange data in columns
Create a report snapshot
Maintaining an Access Database
Link tables to external data sources
Back up a database
Compact and repair a database
Protect a database with a password
Determine object dependency
Document a database
Analyze the performance of a database
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MS Access - Level 1
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1142 times.