As one of the most important tools in our New Media environment, Flash technology has generated high impact, sophisticated animation and fully interactive sites. Learning the functions, tools and features to create and modify graphics,and much more.
- Course Outline
As one of the most important tools in our New Media environment, Flash technology has generated high impact, sophisticated animation and fully interactive sites. Learning the functions, tools and features to create and modify graphics, incorporate text and create various types of animation will generate excitement as you publish your work to the web or create Flash movies and interactive applications. CORE TOPICS The Flash Environment Animation
- What is flash?
- Vector vs. Raster graphics
- The flash work environment
- Frame by frame animation
- Animation with shape tweening
- Creating a motion-tweened animation
- Using a guide layer
- Basic drawing and painting tools
- Applying fills & strokes to existing shapes
- Creating custom colours, gradients and line styles
- Manipulating objects
- Single layer object interaction
- Transforming and grouping objects
- Editing shapes
- Working with bitmaps
- Working with layers, mask layers
- Aligning objects
- Creating text labels, blocks and fields
- Breaking text apart
- Introduction to interactivity & adding actions
- Animation overview & tweening
- Understanding symbols and instances
- Buttons, editing symbols and instances
- Adding sounds to the flash timeline
- Triggering sounds & sound optimization
- Importing and editing sounds
- Forms, variables and expressions
- Dynamically setting properties
- Evaluating download performance
- Optimizing, publishing and exporting
- Publish settings & preview
- Publishing your file
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Computer basics and some knowledge of Dreamweaver, FrontPage or Basic HTML
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 337 times.