Understanding basic page creation, adding content, incorporating links and enhancing images will provide the basic skills to manage your website content using Dreamweaver. An introduction to the easy website editing tool, Contribute, is also included.
- Course Outline
The power of an effective website contributes to your customer base and business growth.
Understanding the basic properties of planning, launching and enhancing a website is a functional requirement in the world of work today. Learn about website design in a WYSIWYG environment without the need of sophisticated programming. Understanding basic page creation, adding content, incorporating links and enhancing images will
provide the basic skills to manage your website content. An introduction to the easy website editing tool, Contribute, is also included.
Internet Access and HTML
Planning web sites
The Dreamweaver environment
Viewing and managing HTML code
Creating a Web Site
Defining a web site
Creating a basic web page
Building a Web Site
The Site Panel
Adding Content to Web Pages
Templates containing repeating regions
Working with Links
Adding external hyperlinks
Create a link to email
Creating internal links
Enhancing Navigation in a Site
Re-usable navigation bars
Managing and Uploading a Web Site
Using the site map
Checking site links
Uploading the complete site to the server
Opening web pages in Contribute
Adding new pages
- Prerequisites & Certificates
computer basics, internet experience
Certificate of completion.
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 327 times.