If you enjoy collecting, organizing and being efficient and accurate, then this course is a necessity. Learn how to administer the daily financial transactions for your own company, a small business or a large employer. Learn the basic language of bookke
- Course Outline
If you enjoy collecting, organizing and being efficient and accurate, then this course is a necessity. Learn how to administer the daily financial transactions for your own company, a small business or a large employer. Learn the basic language of bookkeeping; basic principles and rules; guidelines for recording financial transactions, journals and postings; and the entire accounting cycle. Calculators are required. Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will be able to:
- differentiate between the three categories of accounts
- understand the concepts of debit and credit
- record financial transactions in a journal by applying the concepts of debit and credit
- post journal entries into a ledger
- prepare a trial balance
- identify the main financial statements
- recognize the stages in the accounting cycle
- Assets, Liabilities, Owners Equity
- Typical accounts in each category
- The Fundamental Accounting Equation
- The Balance Sheet
- Revenue and Expenses
- Capital & Drawings
- Debit/Credit theory
- The Income Statement
- Definition of a transaction
- How transactions change a companys financial position
- Definition of the General Journal
- Source Documents
- Journal Entries
- Definition of an account
- Use of T-Accounts
- Debit/Credit theory
- The General Ledger
- The Trial Balance
- Formal ledger accounts
- The transfer process
- Stages of the accounting cycle
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 292 times.