Learn how to create PDFs for various uses; re-use PDF content; combine and add pages to PDF documents; add interactive navigation; and use annotations, notes and signatures in digital document review.
- Course Outline
Connecting our traditional paper world to the advanced digital media is simplified and secure with Adobe Acrobat. Acrobat is used in converting any printable document into PDF (Portable Document Format) with its original appearance preserved so that it can be viewed on any device using Adobe Reader. Learn how to create PDFs for various uses; re-use PDF content; combine and add pages to PDF documents; add interactive navigation; and use annotations, notes and signatures in digital document review.
Introduction to Acrobat
Getting to know Acrobat
Creating PDF files
Modifying PDF Files
Adding navigation tools
Creating Non-PDF files
Movie clips and sounds: adding multimedia elements to a PDF file
Annotating PDF Files
Sharing comments online
Designing and Using Electronic Forms
PDF forms and the Web
Form data validation Indexing PDF Files
PDF Prep: Getting PDF files ready for indexing
The altered index: What to do when you have to update an index
Securing PDF Files
Passwords and restricted access
Certificates and digital signatures
Optimizing and Distributing PDF Files
PDF files: easy access for people with disabilities
The four basic methods for distributing PDF files
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 398 times.