Students will learn how to set up and run the payroll for your company: set up payroll options, create earnings and deduction codes, add employees, enter timecards, calculate the payroll, enter manual and system cheques, recover advances, and more.
- Course Outline
Students will learn how to set up and run the payroll for your company: set up payroll options, create earnings and deduction codes, add employees, enter timecards, calculate the payroll, enter manual and system cheques, recover advances, reverse a pay cheque, and run payroll reports
- Getting Started
- User Interface
- System Requirements
- ACCPAC On-Line Help
- Initial Setup
- ACCPAC QI
- Set Up Payroll Options and Class Codes
- Income Taxes, Earnings and Accruals
- Benefits Pay Factors
- Deductions and Advance Pay Factors
- Expense Reimbursements
- Workers’ Compensation Codes
- Overtime Codes
- Shirt Differential Schedules
- Set Up II Employees
- Employee Master File and Selection Lists
- Set up and Inactivate an Employee Record
- Employee Selection Lists
- Use Transaction History
- Update Earnings & Deductions for
- All Employees
- Update TD1 Claim
- Processing Payroll
- Timecards and Entering Time Cards
- Calculate and Print Payroll and Cheques
- Manual Cheques
- Manual Cheques and Entering Manual Cheques
- Process and Printing Manual Paycheques
- Post Manual (ATF) Cheques
- Periodic Processing
- Perform Month and Year End Processing
- Create G/L Batches
- Delete Inactive Records
- Payroll Reports
- Print Reports and Set Up Reports
- Processing and Government Reports
- Record of Employment Reports
- Getting Started
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Computer basics, basic bookkeeping
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 760 times.