This workshop helps you organize and prioritize for greater workplace efficiency.
- Course Outline
Time is money, the adage goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. This workshop helps you organize and prioritize for greater workplace efficiency. You’ll learn to get a grip on your office space, organize your work flow, learn how use your planner effectively, say no without guilt, and delegate some of your work to other people. This workshop is full of ideas for organizing your work area and your paperwork and working on the “right” things.
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of and the most useful techniques for setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of those things that would derail workplace productivity
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Left Brain/Right Brain
- Case Study: Another Day at the Office
- Setting Goals
- Planning Tools
- The Four D’s
- Organizing your Workspace
- Organizing Files for Retrieval
- Sorting Based on File Type
- Batching Technique
- Managing Your Workload
- Case Study: Mary Marvelous
- Workload Analysis
- Set a Ritual
- Large group discussions
- Individual work and reflection
- Small group discussion and exercises
- Individual exercises and practice sessions
- Case Studies
- All levels of employees
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Commitment of resources and industry standards require that we be notified of any cancellation. As such, you may reschedule any training course up to five (5) working days before the actual training date. Simply call us, and we send you a new registration confirmation without extra charge. If training is rescheduled less than five (5) working days before the training date, a rescheduling fee of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced.
The latest time we accept rescheduling is until noon on the working day before
the training date. "No-shows" without prior notification are charged as if you had attended the course. There are no refunds. We reserve the right to cancel any course and reschedule if attendance is not sufficient to run the course. In this case you will be notified, usually five (5) working days or more prior to the
training day and the training is rescheduled.
- Map & Reviews
Careers in Transition
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 212 times.