- Microsoft Outlook training seminars
- Outlook 2007, Intermediate (Available in French or English)
The objective of this 1-day course is to optimize your time management skills by using the various tools that MS Outlook provides. Plan meetings on-line, create lists of your clients, suppliers & colleagues. Structure your calendar & publish...
- Course Outline
Optimize your time management skills by using the various tools that MS Outlook provides. Plan meetings on-line, create lists of your clients, suppliers & colleagues. Structure your calendar & publish all important information in shared folders.
Course Outline Defining Outlook as a startup program and a startup folder.
Advanced Mailing Options:
- Inserting hyperlinks in a message;
- Using hyperlinks;
- Using the Inbox assistant;
- Creating and using a message template;
- Using many mail accounts.
- Opening and displaying the Journal;
- Recognizing the activity types listed in the Journal;
- Printing the Journal;
- Saving entries automatically into the Journal;
- Saving entries manually into the Journal;
- Timing phone calls.
- Discovering the Notes window;
- Managing notes;
- Printing notes;
- Creating a message from a note.
- Giving access rights;
- Adding another user's mailbox to the folder list.
- Modifying views;
- Creating custom views;
- Modifying fields;
- Creating filters;
- Defining a group field;
- Defining and using categories;
- Modifying view options;
- Managing the Outlook bar;
- Creating shortcut groups;
- Adding a shortcut to a group;
- Modifying the display of the icons.
- Creating a new PST file;
- Adding and deleting a link to a PST file;
- Identifying an archive file.
- Archiving manually;
- Using autoarchiving;
- Restoring archived items;
- Importing an archive file;
- Adding an information service to access archive files.
- Creating public folders;
- Moving items;
- Using public folders;
- Managing access rights;
- Sharing files and Outlook items in public folders;
- Deleting a folder.
- Creating a custom form;
- Text boxes;
- Drop-down lists;
- Check boxes;
- Option buttons;
- Associating a default form to a folder.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Outlook 2007 Beginner
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 3117 times.