Navigate and manage documents and customize the Windows XP environment. Topics included in this course: The Windows Desktop; Basic Concepts; Document Management; Windows Features; Customizing Your Working Environment; What's New In Windows XP...
- Course Start Date: Oct. 4
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Windows
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Navigate and manage documents and customize the Windows XP environment.
The Windows Desktop:
- What is Windows XP?;
- Using your mouse;
- Keyboard maneuvres;
- About the desktop.
- Launching an application;
- Window components;
- Managing window views;
- Saving a document;
- Closing an application or a document;
- Shutting down your computer.
- Defining a local network;
- Processing information;
- Looking inside folders;
- Managing files and folders;
- Using shortcuts.
- Searching for files and folders;
- Getting help;
- Opening the Control Panel (regional and language options);
- Customizing your Desktop;
- Customizing your mouse;
- Customizing the keyboard;
- Applying regional and language settings;
- Customizing the Taskbar;
- Customizing the Start menu;
- Managing printers;
- Changing your password;
- Changing the storage capacity of your Recycle Bin.
- The Desktop;
- The Start menu;
- The Control Panel;
- Windows Explorer.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Introduction to computers
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 19 times.