Create Web page animation using Macromedia Flash. Topics included in this course: Objects; Sounds; Flash Interactivity; Scenes
- Course Outline
Create Web page animation using Macromedia Flash.
Course Outline. Objects:
- Working with graphic symbols;
- Working with button symbols;
- Animating a button;
- Creating an Invisible Button;
- Creating and Inseting a Movie Clip;
- Working with the Library.
- Different sound types;
- Importing and Inserting a sound;
- Activating and Synchronizing sounds;
- Modifying sounds.
- Adding Actions;
- Using Stop Actions;
- Using Go To Action;
- Actions to a URL or other SWF.
- Creating a Scene;
- Linking Scenes with Actions;
- Linking Scenes with Interactive Buttons.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Basic knowledge of Flash Beginner and basic knowledge of web design and graphic design.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 359 times.