This course is the first and basic level to Crystal Reports. It will teach you how to understand report architecture and its components; it will teach you to create, modify and use reports; how to create reports based on one or multiple tables ....
- Course Start Date: Apr. 10
- Location: Montreal
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Crystal Reports Training Courses
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
- Understand report architecture and its components
- Create, modify and using reports
- Creating reports based on one or multiples tables
Identify Crystal interface and functionality
- Using the wizard
- Connecting to data sources
- Selecting fields from data base
- Refreshing reports
- Modify simple report format
- Using the record selection
- Applying text format
- Changing date, hours and number
- format fields
- Using memo fields parameters
- Alignment and spacing field
- Creating necessary links
- Adding or deleting a table on a existing report
- Choosing fields in the report
- Adding complex criteria filters
- Define sort order
- Define, modify and delete simple or hierarchical grouping
- Adding summaries
- Creating customized grouping
- Using the formula editor
- Creating and modifying formulas
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Windows - user or the equivalent. Basic knowledge in text processing and spreadsheet facilitates the training
Teaching Method: Lectures -demonstrations - Tutorial and individual exercises
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
2075 rue Robert-Bourassa
Canada H3A 2L1
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 72 times.