Create, customize & manage PDF files. Topics include: The environment; Creating & Managing PDF files; Modifying the Text in a PDF File; Table of contents; Editing text in a header & footer; Display options (Preferences); Customizing the Navigation...
- Course Outline
Create, customize and manage PDF files.
- Knowing your workspace;
- Navigating in a file;
- Changing the display
- Using the navigation tools.
Creating a PDF file:
- Creating a PDF file from another program.
- Converting image files to PDF.
Managing PDF Files:
- Cropping a Page;
- Restoring a Cropped File;
- Rotating a Page;
- Moving a Page;
- Copying Several Pages;
- Inserting a Page;
- Extracting a Page;
- Replacing a page;
- Deleting a Page;
- Renumbering Pages.
Modifying the Text in a PDF File:
- Editing and formating Text;
- Editing Images.
PDF - Table of contents :
- Modifying an existing table of contents;
- Formating the table of contents.
Display options (Preferences).
Customizing the Navigation in a PDF File:
- Creating and Managing Thumbnails;
- Creating and Managing Cross-Document Links;
- Creating and Managing Bookmarks;
- Creating and Managing Article Threads;
- Creating hyperlink text (buttons).
Setting the Security Options:
- Preventing the Print of the PDF File;
- Preventing Changes to a PDF Document.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
All registration cancellations made within five (5) working days of the date of the course are billable at 100%. Synesis reserves the right to cancel any public courses due to lack of sufficient participants.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2908 times.