- Listening Skills Training
- Enhance Your Relationships Through Effective Listening Skills (2x1 Half-Day)
To learn and practice the secrets of effective listening, join Canada's premier listening coach for the fast-paced, fun, experiential workshop called: What it Takes to Listen
- Course Outline
Effective listening saves time, prevents misunderstanding and error, and reduces stress. Everything from your personal relationships, to your career results will improve once you practice the secrets of effective listening.
To learn and practice the secrets of effective listening, join Canada's premier listening coach for the fast-paced, fun, experiential workshop called:
What it Takes to Listen Building results and relationships through listening
I don't need to tell you that listening will help you get the best from people, build customer-focused organizations and influence those who differ with you. With effective listening you can use the diverse knowledge, wisdom, energy and enthusiasm of all the people you deal with.
Did you know that effective listening also maximizes every live conversation you have? Effective listening engages you more deeply with your clients, customers, boss and colleagues.
Effective listening gives you vastly improved insight into the issues and challenges you face every day.
Effective listening even helps you maintain your energy, equilibrium and enthusiasm, at the same time as you help others.
"An organization of powerful listeners will always sustain an edge in their level of accomplishment and engagement with others."
What you will uncover in the seminar and through coaching and support is the masterful listener in you.
What you will learn in the seminar: Why listening is difficult
- human nature has "hard wired" us to make listening difficult
- other complex mechanisms that get in the way of listening well
- the dynamics operating between the "speaker-listener" and "listener-speaker" in any interaction
- your information preferences
- the unique and totally individual ways we each listen and understand
- what's in a word, a pause and silence
- it's simple and not easy
- the 3 lifetime listening principles
- the million dollar listening mantra
- the 7 prime instant shifts to masterful listening
- beyond paraphrasing
- the 3 part "no fail" listening tool to replace ineffectual listening habits
- the crown jewel of listening: the 4 levels of questioning
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Price includes seminar materials, online self-assessment tool and report, refreshments and lunches.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Suzuki and Associates
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 321 times.