This workshop will help you plan, prepare and execute proposals and presentations that address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter and improve your batting average at closing the sale.
- Course Outline
NAILING THE SALE OVERVIEW
If you are like most sales professionals you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This workshop will help you plan, prepare and execute proposals and presentations that address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter and improve your batting average at closing the sale.LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
- Identify those objections that you encounter most frequently.
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
- Disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- Recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- Be prepared to present options and be willing to negotiate.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Your Competition
- Critical Communication Skills
- Listening for Accuracy
- Powerful Questions
- Observation Skills
- Classroom Caper
- Customer Service Complaints
- Overcoming Objections
- What Are Objections?
- What Are The Objections You Encounter?
- How Can Teamwork Help Me?
- Why Work as a Team?
- Pricing Issues
- Handling other Objections
- Universal Strategies
- Buying Signals
- Closing the SaleMETHODOLOGY
- Closing Techniques
- Top Fifteen Activities That Make You Successful at Closing the Sale
- Sell It To Me
- Large group discussions
- Small group discussion and skill-building exercises
- Individual skill-building exercises and practice sessions
- Simulations / Role-plays / Live Practice
- Account Managers, Sales Representatives, Territory Representatives, Sales Employees
- Completed pre-assignment
- 1 Day
- .6 – 10
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MANUALS / CERTIFICATES
All program fees include a manual on CD complete with self study lessons. Course manuals can be purchased for an additional fee and are dependent on subject and level. The manual fee is a passed through cost to our clients.
Upon completion of the each program each participant will receive a certificate of completion.
Parking is available for our students at the rear of the building.Please, donít park in the reserved parking spaces around the building, your car will be tagged and/or towed away.
BREAKS AND LUNCH
Our courses run between 9:00AM Ė 4:00PM. There are two 15 minutes coffee breaks: one at 10:30AM and the other are at 2:30PM. The lunch break is between 12:00AM and 1:00PM.
Coffee and suitable drinks are provided by us during the course. There are numerous restaurants and take-out places in the area, or you may prefer to bring your own lunch and enjoy it on site. Microwave and fridge available.
- Cancellation Policy
Commitment of resources and industry standards require that we be notified of any cancellation. As such, you may reschedule any training course up to five (5) working days before the actual training date. Simply call us, and we send you a new registration confirmation without extra charge. If training is rescheduled less than five (5) working days before the training date, a rescheduling fee of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced.
The latest time we accept rescheduling is until noon on the working day before
the training date. "No-shows" without prior notification are charged as if you had attended the course. There are no refunds. We reserve the right to cancel any course and reschedule if attendance is not sufficient to run the course. In this case you will be notified, usually five (5) working days or more prior to the
training day and the training is rescheduled.
- Map & Reviews
Careers in Transition
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 417 times.