Learn to use proven strategies for fundraising success from the selling experts. This full day intensive workshop will refocus your fundraising approach and add new energy to your relationships with funders.
- Course Outline
Learn to use proven strategies for fundraising success from the selling experts.
Your organization has an important mission, yet you are continually frustrated with:
- Endless meetings with potential funders and grantors, with no clear outcome?
- Spending hours developing funding and sponsorship proposals, and other ‘pitches’, without any sense of how they will be received?
- Getting “think it overs” & difficulties actually coming to agreements?
FACT 1: Competition for funds is more intense than ever.
FACT 2: Funders want to fund (they just don’t want to be “pitched”), and donors will donate (if the “fit” is right).
FACT 3: This intensive full-day seminar will reenergize you and give you powerful new tools!
Join us for Smart Selling for Fundraisers, and learn how to dramatically strengthen and focus your fundraising efforts.
You Will Learn:
- How to quickly bond and build rapport with prospective funders
- Why you should encourage your prospects to say ‘no’!
- A proven system to more quickly qualify prospective funders
- If your qualifying process is stuck, how to get it moving again
- How to define and eliminate “head trash” – the attitude destroyer
- Your own natural and non-manipulative selling style (includes your personal DISC profile completed before the session)
This full day intensive workshop will refocus your fundraising approach and add new energy to your relationships with funders.
“I was so impressed with Bill’s ability to inspire thoughtful conversation... his extensive knowledge of the nonprofit sector and ability to guide groups with differing opinions through discussion makes him a true delight to work with!”
~ Michelle Halsey, Executive Director,
Intl. Dyslexia Association (Ontario Branch)
“Fun, interactive session! We enjoyed Tim’s down-to-earth style and learned more in this program than most I’ve been to. The development of the 30-second elevator speech alone made the day worthwhile!”
~ Helen Harakas, Executive Director,
Presented by: Tim Rooney, Seasoned CEO and Sandler Sales System expert spearheads the entire day’s discussion.
Bill Harper, Experienced nonprofit consultant brings deep sector knowledge and insight to every facet of the day.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
Rooney, Earl and Partners
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 271 times.