* Discuss the structure & contents of PRINCE2 Practitioner examination paper. * Explain the Glossary of PRINCE2 Practitioner examination questions types. * Apply understanding of PRINCE2 & PM to answer PRINCE2 Practitioner examination questions.
- Course Outline
This course is based on the new PRINCE2® 2009 version.
Learning outcomes of the course On completion of the course the participants should be able to:
* Discuss the structure and contents of PRINCE2 Practitioner examination paper.
* Explain the Glossary of PRINCE2 Practitioner examination questions types.
* Apply understanding of PRINCE2 and project management to answer PRINCE2 Practitioner examination questions.
Course The Practitioner course will examine:
* Contents and structure of a PRINCE2® Practitioner examination paper including:
o Contents of Practitioner Paper including Scenario, Question and Answer Booklets
o Glossary of examination question types
o General advice on answering examination questions
* Analysis of a Case Study (modified Candy Bar) to provide delegates with the opportunity to put some of the theory obtained during the classroom sessions into practice by using a reproduction of a real-life project, albeit limited by practicality constraints. It is divided into the following areas:
o Business Case
o Project Management Team Structure
o Management of Risk
o Product Breakdown Structure
o Product Flow Diagram
o Product Description
o Work Package
o Quality in a Project Environment
o Change Control
o Project Closure
Case Study exercises have been styled in a similar manner to the Practitioner Exam question style, with roughly the same amount of information provided.
* Three Techniques in PRINCE2®
o Product Based Planning
o Change Control
o Quality Review
* Sample PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination questions
PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination
The Practitioner exam uses objective test questions which require a candidate to choose a response to a question from a set of choices for which the correct answer is pre-determined.
The question types include:
* Classical Multiple Choice
* Multiple Response
Reference to the candidates own annotated PRINCE2® manual is permitted. No additional support material is permitted, including use of post-it notes and stapled sheets. A candidate, may however, index their manual. The examination is three hours in duration. This includes any time required to analyse the scenario and any additional information required to answer the questions.
There are nine questions, covering one of eleven areas of the PRINCE2® syllabus. Each question is worth 40 marks. The pass mark in the new PRINCE2 2009 exam is 55%.
System Requirements: * Operating System: Windows XP or newer; Mac OSX 10 and higher
* Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer; Firefox 1.5 or higher; Safari 2.0
* Memory: 128 MB; recommended 256+ MB RAM
* Available disk space: 16 MB
* TCP/IP connection with at least 26 Kbps; for streaming video at least 48 kbps
* Display: 800 x 600 (recommend 1024 X 768), 16-bit color
* Full duplex sound card
* Headphones (provided with the course) or speakers and microphone
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To gain the most from the PRINCE2� Practitioner Course we recommend that delegates should have had prior experience or awareness of projects and the project management environment. Prior to Day One of the course, delegates should have completed their pre-course study pack. The course content and timing is based on the assumption that they will have done so. It is essential that the delegates have passed their Foundation Examination.
This course will provide 14 PMI PDUs. The examination is three hours in duration. This includes any time required to analyse the scenario and any additional information required to answer the questions. There are nine questions, covering one of eleven areas of the PRINCE2® syllabus. Each question is worth 40 marks. The pass mark in the new PRINCE2 2009 exam is 55%.
- Cancellation Policy
A 20% cancellation fee applies for cancellations received up to fourteen (14) business days before the course. Any cancellation up to five (5) business days before the course is subject to the entire course fee, which you may apply toward a future course for a one year period (subject to availability). The course fee is non-transferrable and non refundable five (5) business days prior to the scheduled delivery date.
Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, you will still be responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time. If Procept finds it necessary to cancel a course due to low enrolment, a full refund will be made. Procept will not be responsible for participant's expenses.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 317 times.