This 11-day ITIL® Manager V2 Certificate course consists of a series of dynamic workshops that are intensive and interactive. Participants earn international credentials that will qualify them to manage and implement IT service management processes.
- Course Outline
It’s more important than ever to effectively manage large-scale information technology systems when it comes to focusing your relationship on business customers and other users.
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) Service Management has now become the de-facto best practice worldwide to provide those high quality IT services.
This 11-day ITIL® Manager V2 Certificate course will give you the skills you need. The course consists of a series of dynamic workshops that are intensive and interactive. Participants earn
international credentials that will qualify them to manage and implement IT service management processes.
The course is offered in three distinct modules:
Module I: Service level management, service desk, incident, problem, configuration, and change management processes.
Module II: Release management, availability management, financial management for IT services, IT service continuity management and capacity management.
Module III: Exam preparation and examinations.
Upon completion of Modules I and II, participants will be assessed for their Manager Program achievement certificate, and subsequently scheduled for the one-day Exam Preparation Review.
Participants will only be allowed to write the final ISEB exams if they do well in the in-course assessments and mock exams. Exams are written over two half days.
Participants Evaluations: “I was impressed with the instructors and the course in general. The course fully prepared me for the exam.” Gabriel Soreanu, Cisco Systems Canada
“I found the participatory nature of the training quite helpful and very useful. Procept’s approach to the ITIL® Managers training and preparation of students for the exams built up confidence in the students to face the exams.” Biola Osipitan, Unilever
Learning Objectives Participants will gain practical skills to:
• Explain corporate and management philosophy and policies.
• Explain business strategies and requirements.
• Describe IT infrastructure and organizational structures.
• Assess, interpret and report on IT Service Support and Service Delivery process maturation within an organization.
• Implement ITIL® Service Management discipline and processes within an organization, including the design of organizational structure.
• Audit IT Service Support and Service Delivery processes within an organization.
• Develop and use effective tools to plan, implement and manage IT Service Management discipline using ITIL® Framework.
• Acquire the ability to assess, audit and report on ITSM status.
• Achieve ITIL® Manager Certification.
Who Should Attend? The ITIL Manager V2 course is appropriate for individuals who are:
• Service Management Process Owners
• IT Service Managers
• IT Management (senior and line management)
• Consultants/IT Process Managers
Materials You will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises and suggested solutions.
What you will Learn Module I (5 days)
• Introduction to IT Service Management and ITIL®
• Service Level Management (with syndicate exercises)
• Service Level Management test
• Review of Service Level Management test
• The Service Desk Function (with syndicate exercises)
• Incident Management (with syndicate exercises)
• Service Desk and Incident Management test
• Review of Service Desk and Incident Management test
• Problem Management (with syndicate exercises)
• Configuration Management (with syndicate exercises
• Problem Management and Configuration Management test
• Review of Problem Management and Configuration Management test
• Change Management (with syndicate exercises)
• Review of Module 1 and Exam Tips
• Mock exam
• Wrap Up
Module II (5 days) • Introduction
• Review of Module 1 mock exam
• Release Management (with syndicate exercises)
• Release Management test
• Review of Release Management test
• Financial Management for IT Services (with syndicate exercises)
• Capacity Management (with syndicate exercises)
• Financial Management for IT Services and Capacity Management test
• Review of Capacity Management and Financial Management for IT Services test
• Availability Management (with syndicate exercises)
• Availability Management test
• Review of Availability Management test
• IT Service Continuity Management (with syndicate exercises)
• Review of Module II and Exam Tips
• Mock exam
• Wrap Up
Module III (1 day) • Review mock exam
• Discuss Exam tips
• Analyze and discuss Exam case study
• Discuss overview of Service Management Processes
• Discuss possible questions
- Prerequisites & Certificates
• ITIL Foundation Certificate (if you do not hold this certificate, it is attainable through our IT Service Management Foundation course). • Minimum two years professional experience as a manager or consultant in the field of IT Service Management and five years general IT experience. • Solid communications skills, i.e. oral, written, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Cancellation Policy
A 20% cancellation fee applies for cancellations received up to fourteen (14) business days before the course. Any cancellation up to five (5) business days before the course is subject to the entire course fee, which you may apply toward a future course for a one year period (subject to availability). The course fee is non-transferrable and non refundable five (5) business days prior to the scheduled delivery date.
Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, you will still be responsible for payment. Substitutions may be made at any time. If Procept finds it necessary to cancel a course due to low enrolment, a full refund will be made. Procept will not be responsible for participant's expenses.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 276 times.