This course will introduce you to the components of the Office 2007 user interface as well as the new features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Course Outline
The Office 2007 user interface has been completely redesigned to make features more accessible; new tools have been added to increase the professional look of your documents, worksheets and presentations. This course will introduce you to the components of the Office 2007 user interface as well as the new features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Course Outline Getting Started with the User Interface
* Introducing the 2007 Microsoft Office User Interface
* Exploring the Office Menu
* Working with the Ribbon
* Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
* Working with the Status Bar
* Using the Mini Toolbar
* About Galleries and Live Preview
What's New in Word
* Introducing the Word 2007 Ribbon Tabs
* Working with Building Blocks
* Customizing Building Blocks
* Using the Building Blocks Organizer
* Using Document Themes
What's New in Excel
* Introducing the Excel 2007 Ribbon Tabs
* Working with Cell Styles
* Working with Excel Tables
* Applying Conditional Formatting
* Creating an Excel Chart
* Working in Page Layout View
What's New in PowerPoint
* Introducing the PowerPoint 2007 Ribbon Tabs
* Working with Text
* Applying Text Effects
* Creating a Custom Slide Layout
* Creating a SmartArt Graphic
Working with Shared Features in Microsoft Office 2007
* Understanding XML File Formats
* Sharing Files with Previous Versions of Office
* Inspecting a Document
* Creating a PDF File in Office 2007
What's New in Outlook
* Introducing the Outlook 2007 Interface
* Working with the Navigation Pane
* Working with the To-Do Bar
* Understanding Calendar and Task Integration
* Sharing Calendars
* Working with Color Categories
* Working with Instant Search
* Previewing Attachments
* Creating Business Cards
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course is designed for Office 2003 users who want to transition to 2007.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 672 times.